This tutorial is to show you how to solve the basic type of validation error reported by Google.
1. A value for the name field is required
- If you get this error “A value for the name field is required” then you need to make sure you have given site title in the General Settings of WordPress if not Structured Data will show an error.
2. A value for the URL field is required
- If you get this error “A value for the URL field is required” then please make sure that you’ve uploaded the logo and Default image in the structure data settings.
- Also, if you’re getting any warnings regarding Aggregate Ratings, Required Reviews, Invalid values, etc then you can ignore it because it’s just a warning, not a validation error.
- However, in case, if you still want to fix the warnings then you need to fill all the required fields in the structure data and Schema fields which we have shown you in the documentation
In case if you were unable to fix the errors please feel free to contact us here and we are always available for you.