In this tutorial, we will show you how to show LocalBusiness schema data on-page content using shortcode, Gutenberg block, and widget for this follow the below instruction.
- You can edit post’s page for this you need to go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Schema Types -> Select Loacl Business schema type you want to edit and click on this “Modify Schema Output” option and choose Manual option. Once you select the Manual option you can manually add then information as per your requirement and then click on the “Update” button. like below the screenshot.
This is how the Schema type edit screen looks like:
We have three ways to show LocalBusiness schema data on-page content
1. Using Gutenberg Block
If you want Location schema on your site then you’ll add a Location structured data block. You can now easily add the structured data needed for search engines to understand Location. Click on the publish button and your perfectly structured Location block is ready.
Follow the steps to add a Location to your site:
Step 1 – Open a post in the block editor or add a new one
Step 2 – Click on the + button and pick the Schema & Structured Data Blocks Location(SASWP) block
Step 3 – In the block, you need to select Location block like below the screenshot
The Output of the Location(SASWP) block
Step 5 – Once you are done, click on the “publish” button.
Step 6 – You can test it in the Structured Data Testing Tool
Step 7 – Test the Location in Google’s Rich Results Testing Tool
Note: In one post/page you can add only one saswp block.
2. Using Widget
- Once you install and activate our Schema & Structured Data for WP plugin you can see the SASWP Location widget available widgets area
- You can find this widget on your own site by going to the Appearance -> Widgets page in your WordPress admin area.
- Choose the SASWP Location option and click Add Widget and select Local Business like below the screenshot.
The Output of the Location(SASWP) widget
3. Using shortcode
- Check this Display on Page Content option and then copy this shortcode and place where you want to display the LocalBusiness schema data on page content using shortcode.
- Create new Post /Page and in this posts, Add shortcode like below the screenshot.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.