Book actions make Google Search an entry point for discovering books and authors, enabling Search users to quickly buy the books that they find directly from Search results. As a provider of e-books, you can provide a feed of data to Google using the structured data schema.
Here are the steps:
- Download and Install Schema & Structured Data for WP
- Upload and Activate
- Done! Schema & Structured Data for WP will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
For more details how to upload extension click on this link Upload and Install.
1. First go to WordPress dashboard -> Structured Data -> Schema Types -> click on Add schema Type.
2. In this option, you need to select the Book Schema Type.
3. In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show the Book Schema type.
4. After selecting the placement click on next, congratulation! you’ve successfully set up the schema markup.
Output of Book Schema
In the source code, JSON schema markup will be added like below the screenshot.
After that, you need to check the schema whether it’s validated or showing error in the Structured data testing tool.
Here is a screenshot of some sample markup:
Structure data testing tool: https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.