Turn your FAQs into Google Structured Data Friendly with 1 Click!
FAQ Schema Compatibility extension is the number one solution to enhance your faq posts with the right structured data. Google Structured Data for the faq is one of the most important aspects of the search strategy. It gives you a highly visible position in the Google search rankings and the extra juice which you can use against your competitor.
- Automatically get the faq information from 3rd party FAQ plugins as part of the schema
- Generate schema mark in JSON-LD for faq posts or pages
- Active Development with FAQ Schema Compatibility
- Continuous Updates
- Technical Support
Auto Compatibility With these plugins
- Quick and Easy FAQs
- Accordion FAQ
- Helpie FAQ – WordPress FAQ Accordion Plugin
- Ultimate FAQs – WordPress FAQ Plugin
- Easy Accordion – Best Accordion FAQ Plugin for WordPress
- WP responsive FAQ with category plugin
- Arconix FAQ
- HTML5 Responsive FAQ
- FAQ Concertina
- Accordion By PickPlugins
- Easy FAQs
- Master Accordion ( Former WP Awesome FAQ Plugin )
- FAQ Schema For Pages And Posts
- WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO
- Your Discussion forum Plugin / Theme integration for Free!
If you can’t find your preferred feature with FAQ Schema Compatibility, then we’ll make the integration for you without any extra charge. Yes for FREE.
Just contact us here after the purchase and we will make it for you.
This extension implements the required structured data with just one-click in the JSON-LD format and complies with the schema.org markup guidelines.