We firmly stand behind our products but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all the time. We are more happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us. However, if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff, we want to make things right.
We’d love to know where things went wrong, or how we can improve. Follow the steps below for a full, no-hassle, refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. Please include your order number and why you’d like a refund, so we can issue a refund as quickly as possible.
Requesting a Refund
Follow the steps below to get your refund request sent to us:
- Go to: Schema & Structured Data
- In this form, you need to fill all the information and then click on the “Send” button.
- To improve our products for users like yourself please provide further details.
- Once you send the support request you will receive an auto-response from us. That just lets you know we’ve got your request.
- Once we’ve had a chance to review your request we will be in touch confirming the refund process.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.