You can enable WooCommerce Compatibility in Schema and Structure plugin by just enabling the option. It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
- In Structured data schema type, first, we request you to click on Add schema type
- In this option, you need to select Product Schema.
- In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show “Product Schema” and select product option like below the screenshot.
- After selecting the placement click on next, congratulation! you’ve successfully set up the schema markup.
- First, Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structure Data -> Settings -> Compatibility
- Please refer the below steps and checked the box of Woocommerce in the Compatibility section of the options panel and save it.
After that, you need to check the schema whether it’s validated or showing error in the Structure data testing tool.
Structure data testing tool: https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.