If you want to display Google reviews automatically for this use our Review for Schema Plugin you can easily display review on your websites and which will help of that you can show your reviews in search results and for this, you need to follow the below steps.
1. How to Get Reviews Plugin
- First, you need to purchase and install Reviews for Schema plugin.
2. How to Install & Enter API Key
- After installing you will get license key need to enter this key go to WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Settings -> Reviews -> Reviews Module -> In “Reviews pro API Key” option enter the License key and click on “Activate” button.
3. How to Fetch Google Reviews
- If you want Google Review then check this option and enter the place ID you can display multiple reviews and click on the “fetch” button after that click on the “Save Changes” button.
4. Display Reviews on the Site
- Once you click on fetch button all reviews display on your reviews list page. You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Reviews.
- By using this shortcode and parameters you can display the single and multiple reviews to more details follow this tutorial.
5. Wait for Google to index the Reviews
- Once Google search engines crawl your website in Google webmaster tool (search console) then all your reviews will appear in the Google search results
To make it easy, we have created a video also
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.