By using our Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin you can If displaying your business google reviews and its schema markup on your website.
1. How to Get Google Review (Free Version)
- First, you need to install our Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin.
2. How to Fetch Google Reviews
- After installing you will go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Settings -> Reviews -> Reviews Module -> Check this “Google Review” option like below the screenshot.
- If you want Google Review then check this option and enter the place ID you can display multiple reviews and click on the “fetch” button after that click on the “Save Changes” button.
3. How to Get Google place API Key
- Visit the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Click on the Places API option like below the screenshot
- Click the Manage Button like below the screenshot.
- Click on the Credentials page, and copy the Google PlaceAPI key and paste in the filed.
- In this option, you need to Paste this Google place API key here like below the screenshot.
4. How to Get Place ID
- To find the PlaceID go to the Google Place ID Finder. Type in your location name and address information into the search bar, then click search. Your location will now be on the map, with a popup window displaying the Google Place ID.
- Copy the Place ID and enter the place ID you can display multiple reviews and click on the “fetch” button after that click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Once you click on fetch button all reviews display on your reviews list page. You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Reviews.
5. Display Reviews on the Site
- In the frontend, Google reviews display like this
- By using this shortcode and parameters you can display the single and multiple reviews to more details follow this tutorial.
6. Wait for Google to index the Reviews
- Once Google search engines crawl your website in Google webmaster tool (search console) then all your reviews will appear in the Google search results
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.