You can enable bbPress Compatibility in Schema and Structure plugin by just enabling the option. It’s pretty easy for you to set up because it works out of the box.
1. First, Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structure Data -> Settings -> Compatibility
Please refer the below steps and checked the box of bbPress in the Compatibility section of the options panel and save it.
2. Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structured Data -> Schema Type-> Click on Add Schema Type
3. In this option you can select “DiscussionForumPosting” option.
4. In this section, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show “DiscussionForumPosting type” and select topic option like below the screenshot.
5. After selecting the placement click on next, congratulation! you’ve successfully set up the schema markup.
6. In the source code, JSON schema markup will be added like below the screenshot.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.
Just contact us here and we are always available for you.