If you want to display customers review on your website for facebook, zomato, amazon reviews, etc. then by using our schema review you can easily display review on your websites and which will help to that you can show your reviews in search results and for this, you need to follow the below steps.
We have two way to display reviews
First, you need to enable Google Review option for this follow the below steps:
You will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Settings -> Review -> Review Module -> Enable “Google Review” option.
Once you enable Google Review option you need to enter Google place API Key for this you need to follow below steps.
How to Get Google Place API Key
Follow the Simple Steps:
1. Signup to the Google API Manager Console Click Here
2. Click the Library link in the left sidebar
3. Select the project you created when you created your API Key for WP Google Maps
4. Click on Places API like below the screenshot
5. Click Enable on the Google Maps Places API Web Service window.
6. After that click on credentials option and copy the API key like below the screenshot.
How to add Google API Key
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Settings -> Review -> Review Module -> check “Google Review” option and paste the Google API key and then click on the “Save settings” button.
How to Get Place ID
1. First, you need to get place ID for this Click Here.
2. Search the Location here and copy the Place ID like below the screenshot.
The first you need to enter place ID go to WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Settings -> Review -> Review Module -> check “Google Review” option and paste the Google API key and enter place ID after that click on the Fetch button and then click on the “Save Settings” button.
Once you set Google API Key and place then you need to check review section for this go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Reviews -> In this section it will be displayed all reviews like below the screenshot.
In this section, you can manually add reviews for this follow the below steps.
You will find this option in WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Reviews -> click on Add Review like below the screenshot.
The output of the
How to add in shortCode on Posts/Pages
First copy the shortcode for this go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Structured Data -> Reviews -> Copy the shortcode like below the screenshot.
Go to WordPress dashboard -> Pages -> Add New -> paste shortcode in visual editor box and then click on the “Publish” button
The Output of Review
To make it easy, we have created a video also
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.Ask your Questions Directly!
If you can’t find the solutions in this article, then just ask us in the comments and we will answer it for you!Yes, I have a QuestionUpdated on June 19, 2019
Was this article helpful?
- What is cookie banner and how to enable in AMP?
- How to Add AMP in Menu URL
- What is AMP linker option and how to use it?
- How to enable “Excerpt” on single posts in AMP?
- How to resize the logo in AMP
- How to view Dark mode in AMP
Leave a Comment
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSUBMIT TICKET
Knowledge Base Articles
- How to convert your non-amp website to AMP
- General Setting of AMP Story
- What to do after AMP setup?
- How many hooks are available in the theme
- “The custom front page is not displaying in AMP” how to fix this?
© 2017 – 2019 All Rights Reserved
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
Or you Just contact us here and we are always available for you.