Google Reviews are an integrated feature within Google My Business and Google Maps. They allow customers to publicly post a review on Google about their experience with a business and its service and products. By using Google review we can display review on your websites and which will help Google to show your reviews in search.
How to Get Google Place API Key
Follow the Simple Steps:
1. Signup to the Google API Manager Console Click Here
2. Click the Library link in the left sidebar
3. Select the project you created when you created your API Key for WP Google Maps
4. Click on Places API like below the screenshot
5. Click Enable on the Google Maps Places API Web Service window.
6. After that click on credentials option and copy the API key like below the screenshot.
How to add Google API Key
1. Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structure Data -> Settings -> click on Review option and select the Review Module and Google Review and paste the Google API key like below the screenshot.
2. Click on the “Save settings” button.
How to add the Place review
1. Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structure Data -> Google Review -> click on Add Place
2. Enter the title like below the screenshot
3. Add Place ID in this section
How to Get Place ID
1. First search the place and right click on write a review option and copy the data-pid id.
2. Place ID: In this option you need to add data-pid
3. Languages: In this option you will select language
4. Google API: This option is no mandatory in above steps we already add Google API key
5. Click on the “Connect Google” button
6. Copy this shortCode and paste where you want to display review posts/pages.
How to add in shortCode on Posts/Pages
1. Go to WordPress dashboard -> Pages -> Add New -> paste shortcode in visual editor box.
2. Click on the “Publish” button
The Output of Google Review
Widget to display google reviews
Widgets area schema Google Review option appears you can set this option where you want to display schema Google Review like below the screenshot
The Output of sidebar
In source code, JSON schema markup will be added like below the screenshot.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope we’ve clear your doubts in case If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.
Or you Just contact us here and we are always available for you.